Sugo means sauce in Italian, and this simple fresh tomato sauce is perfect for tossing with filled fresh pasta, such as tortellini or ravioli.
The ingredient of Roasted tomato sugo
- 1kg roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Roasted tomato sugo
- Preheat oven to 180C. Arrange the tomato, cut-side up, garlic, oregano and basil in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season.
- Roast for 1 hour or until tomato is very tender. Set aside to cool.
- Carefully peel the tomato and discard the skins. Place the tomato, oregano and basil in a food processor. Squeeze the garlic out of the skins and add to the food processor. Process until smooth.
Nutritions of Roasted tomato sugocalories: 69.071 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 11 milligrams sodium