Your greener future starts here, with a healthy side to crunch and munch through!
The ingredient of Sauteed broccoli, zucchini and baby spinach
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthways, sliced
- 60g baby spinach
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Sauteed broccoli, zucchini and baby spinach
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Cook broccoli for 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add zucchini. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add spinach and broccoli. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until spinach has just wilted. Spoon into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Top with parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of Sauteed broccoli, zucchini and baby spinachcalories: 88.191 calories
calories: 4.4 grams fat
calories: 1.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 1.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.6 grams protein
calories: 5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 140 milligrams sodium