For a tasty summer side, barbecue golden corn, roll in parmesan for cheesy flavour, then dunk in a herb aioli.
The ingredient of Parmesan-crusted corn with coriander & lime aioli
- 4 polka dot corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 65g (1/4 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
The instruction how to make Parmesan-crusted corn with coriander & lime aioli
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on medium-high. Cook the corn, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- To make the au00efoli, combine mayonnaise, garlic, coriander and lime juice in a small serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the parmesan on a large plate. Roll the corn in the parmesan to coat. Drizzle over the oil and serve with the aioli.
Nutritions of Parmesan-crusted corn with coriander & lime aiolicalories: 276.045 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams protein