Mexican night doesnt have to be unhealthy with these easy, lighter vegetarian refried beans.
The ingredient of Refried chilli beans with avocado
- 1 x 420g can Mexican chilli beans
- 1 x 420g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 90g (1/3 cup) extra-light sour cream
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
The instruction how to make Refried chilli beans with avocado
- Combine the beans and stock in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Use a potato masher to mash the beans until almost smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with avocado and sour cream. Garnish with coriander to serve.
Nutritions of Refried chilli beans with avocadocalories: 266.485 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein